Friday, May 8, 2009

Happy Ending...









My dear PGRs...
We have finished our 40-hours-class now and I should express my sincere gratitude and thankful to Allah that He has met us up in such a memorable and joyful knowledge seeking occassion. All of you are so special to me especially when all of you sang the "Selamat Hari Ibu" song during our small party...it was so touching and soothing. Thank you so much that all of you have made the sacrifice of your night time to come to my class without any complaints. I hope that not only language skill could be learned in my class but I hope all of you also have learned something along the process of attending my class...Best of Luck and May Allah bless us all the time.
Pictures: Were taken during the last class small party- Dib (spoon feeding me), Alya (Purple baju kurung-Care so much about her teacher), Adia, Siti Noraini, Wan Noraini, Nurul Fathin, Emiliana, Khairun, Amira and Farah, are all so lovely...