Tuesday, February 1, 2011

The preparation of physical, mental, emotional and spiritual

I and my team members from Malaysia are preparing for e-ICON in Seoul, Korea. Success is the journey not the destination. We really pray to Allah that He grants us goodness in this journey. Please protect us along our way, please also protect our families that leave behind. We are helpless without His help. Please grant us seccess in the event, please shower us with the blessings and please grant us with the best knowledge that we could use it to get closer to You Ya Allah. Amin.

To my beloved husband, my father and my families, my principal, friends in Islam and friends in general, who are being so supportive and unconditional love and affection, please pray for my team that Allah will put no difficulties on us, Amin and Thank you very much.