Monday, August 11, 2008

Pa...you are always on my mind


Pa...
You are always on my mind... but at the moment I have to struggle very hard for my PhD...It really demand my time. I go out at 6.30 am and come back quite late in the evening. My writing up progress is also very slow. Below is the e-mail from my supervisor to show where am I about now. It's quite difficult to handle many things at one time but I'm sure you know your daughter well... never easily give up pa...I can still remember your piece of advice pa..."Genggam bara api biar jadi abu..." eventhough it was given 30 years back. Pa... I am in great need for your prayer...please pray for my destiny. My prayer also goes to you pa...all the time. Thank you pa...for every thing.

Dear Kata Hatiku...
Yes I am back from B & thanks for the introduction to the Case Study Format.
Well I am quite well versed with Case Study formats as I have edited 3 case study monographs in IAB. You may use the approach but since yours is a PhD Thesis you have to still keep to the conventions of a research study.
Do you think you want to see me some time soon to discuss details? Have you analysed your findings.let's sit and talk and let's complete this study by the end on this year.
Take care and all the best.
Rgds
Dr Supervisor

No comments: