Friday, September 26, 2008

Indahnya Berkasih Sayang Berdasarkan Iman...


As eidul fitri is just around the corner and it is the time to call it a day, everybody comes forward and asks forgiveness from each other for the previous sins if any.

I just cannot imagine if I have to work in the tense condition as I have to spend my time for about 8 to 9 hours at the working place. I need a really conducive working environment so that I can really produce a high quality end product. Everyday should be a new, fresh and soothing situation. Everything is really needed to be revived otherwise how could a worker give out the best talent of craftsmanship he or she ever possessed. The human relationship is the top priority to be maintained. Superior to worker and worker to worker relationship should be well linked.

Today, I feel so grateful that everyone relieves one's feeling by giving his or her best hand, hug and confession to each other. This once a year occasion is really a revitalized the human relationship, what more if it could be done once a month, once a week or everyday...it is just a very positive impact towards the conducive working environment. I hope heart to heart relationship should strengthen the working organization. Perhaps this is a major breakthrough and a good sign of the victory of Ramadhan that welcomes the light of eidul fitri, InsyaAllah.

Minal A'idina Wal Faizin Wa Kullu 'Aamin Wa Antum Bi Khayr.